Monday, November 1, 2010

Becoming Famous



Now that I’ve turned 19 I figure I still have about a year left to be pathetic in every possible way, thus I’ve been working on a draft to my first zombie novel. At the moment I am trying to decide between two very different plots. The first is a complete rewrite of Zombieland with a girl as main character. The girl would obviously bear much resemblance to myself but slightly cooler and therefore tricking the world into believing that I’m just that cool.

My other plot follows a suppressed woman from being beaten by her husband before the zombie outbreak to her beginning to stand on her own feet. If I decide on this plot it’s going to be a damn long book. I’ve just read The Zombie Survival Guide and I’m already planning my own escape. Since the possibilities of an actual zombie outbreak aren’t that big, I will have to live it trough my book. It still needs some adjustment and I still have to figure out where I place myself in the story. Maybe I could place a female Woddy Harrelson part. Other than that, I think it would make quite a cheesy book – in the good sense.

Once I’ve written the book it’s obviously going to be a movie too, thus I need to make up a part for the amazing Christopher Mintz-Plasse. Maybe he would make a fine zombie. I would like Jesse Eisenberg too but I think they might discover the Zombieland rip off if I do. Please email me in decent time if you would like to be in my story too. You should probably act soon before I raise the price. Currently the price is one zombie movie, one part of The Walking Dead comic book, or an album by either Everything Everything, The Limousines, or Klaxons.

No comments:

Post a Comment