Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Improving Life

If the title scared you in any way I am deeply sorry. I am not trying to convert you into Christianity or something like that. This is even bigger. There are ways to improve your life significantly without spending any money or joining a sect. It is easier too. Personally, I have no idea where to find a sect that would let me join.
In one of my endless Google sessions I decided to type ‘free indie music’. I have no idea why I didn’t try that before. And there, my friends, it was; a website which sole purpose was to give indie music away for free. Besides the part about being free the great thing is that I don’t have to think about the indie factor because the site says ‘indie’. Obviously it has to be indie. Because of my humanity and awesomeness I will of course give you this address. I am aware that if you are cooler than me, you probably already know it and won’t need this link, but if anybody reading this is just as uncool as me or maybe even (dare I hope) more uncool than me here it is.
 http://freeindie.com/

I still have wet dreams about finding a site that collects every cool indie song the artists give away for free and I won’t stop my Google searchs until I have reached my dream.

No comments:

Post a Comment