Sunday, September 19, 2010

Secrets Revealed

You are about to learn of another guilty pleasure. I would actually love if I could write about really cool music and be the front runner when it comes to indie music but I’m just not that cool. I constantly and repeatedly fall into the sneaky traps set by The Big Four. This time it’s Kasabian. I’ve actually been in love with them for a while. I saw them at Roskilde Festival and they were absolutely amazing. Too bad the rest of the festival didn’t notice. Or maybe they just stayed away due to mainstream alert. I think I might have a little bit of Britney Spears hidden in me. Kasabian’s lyrics are awesome to sing along to and the music even better to dance to. Also, Sergio Pizzorno is totally hot in that pirate sort of way. So yeah, I guess I try not to think of Sony when I listen to them. At this very moment my iPod is about to play the last song by them which means that I’ve been sitting on the floor by my computer for 35 songs without a break.
Earlier I’ve been trying to teach my older sister how to headbang to something Justin Bieberish. That was completely frustrating since she insists on doing it her own “cool” way.

Oh, baby I was born with a fast fuse. I got no time to love, just a city to abuse!

I’m aware of how ironic this specific lyric is since time is all I have and I haven’t moved since forever but seriously, just go along with it.

No comments:

Post a Comment