Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Shirtless Indie Zombies Being Funny

At this point I’ve already spent countless hours on finding cool blogs at blogspot. I’ve somehow figured out that it would be a great way to get people to find my blog. I have a strange feeling that no one is reading what I write. Well, that is except from my personal stalker. But I would like it if I had stalkers who weren’t also my friends. I guess the way to go is to just comment on everything you can comment and join everything you can join. I might even be really annoying. That way people will have something to remember me for. I might even get famous for it. The problem is that I seem to be quite picky about what kind of blogs I want to read. I didn’t think I was but I can’t find a blog that holds any of my interests. 

In the beginning I just tried to click next blog to see what I got. I can’t recommend it. Seriously. I seems that every other blog want to save me and turn me to Jesus. I might even go for that if it just wasn’t Jesus. I mean, I know him. I would be funnier if it was some kind of weird sect trying to convince me that the world hates me and they are the only ones that can save me.
When it’s not a site about Jesus it’s mostly a blog about little babies and saliva. I prefer Jesus over that. 

Here’s my list on things I want to read about.
1. Indie music
I would love to stumble upon a blog about indie stuff. Hopefully I could find some cool things to steal for my own blog so my readers would think that I actually was indie instead of a Kasabian listening wannabe. Seriously, I need help. I can’t stop listening to them and they have started the recordings on their next album. I don’t know what to do.

2. Writers who don’t take anything seriously
I find such thing very appealing. I wonder if this has anything to do with me not being able to be serious for more than two seconds at the time. Also, I need something else to entertain me. Dr. Quinn, Medicine Woman only runs for about an hour. By the way, am I the only one with a major crush on Hank? I know he runs a bar and a brothel but his hair is amazing. Totes bad boy.

3. Shirtless Musicians
I have occasionally spent some time Googling shirtless musicians. When I complete my research I would be happy to share it with you guys. 

4. Zombies
I love zombies. They are awesome. When I’m not trying to be either indie or a geek, I’m trying to be a zombie. I think I’m getting better at applying my make up but I still haven’t succeeded in scaring the neighbors. This is probably a good thing since we’ve rented this house from our neighbors.

1 comment:

  1. For a change, I would like people talking about Jesus when I click "Next Blog".
    All I can find is "Look at my children!". And the design is always ... disgusting!

    ReplyDelete